Every time it appears on my dash.
I will reblog it.
So simple yet so clever
it kinda scares me…
Tick tock, goes the clock….
Psychology: The Meaning Behind Your Doodles
- Boxes: desire to be constructive (synonyms: helpful, effective, practical, useful, positive)
- 3-D Boxes: ability to see all sides of an issue
- Triangles: one who’s mind is logical/rational, desire to see things come to a head
- Arrows: feelings of ambition, drive, motivation
- Aimless lines that form no shape or go in all directions: feeling undirected, without structure/purpose, irritated, frustrated
- Stars: feelings of hopelessness, looking forward or up to things, and optimism
- Circles: feeling passive rather than aggressive, circles are associated with sociable, talkative, and friendly, desire to be flexible and loving
1, 2, 9, 13.
and 5 in part two.
I’m most likely getting a red one to add this if nothing good comes up.
meet the blogger
- Name: Timothy
- Height: 6’0
- Eye Color: Green
- Birthday: June 16th 1993
- Favourite colour: White (does that count?). Blue too.
- Best school subject(s): Probably Bible
- Mac or PC: PC
- Current shirt color: Black button-up
- Day or night: Night I suppose
- Celebrity crush: SNSD »
- Favourite food: Muffins